Azaggi works only with USA-made high-quality 925 sterling silver jewelry and 14k gold plated over sterling silver. This American precious metal is one of the best in the world and is made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually made of copper. Nickel is not used in our 925 sterling silver and 14k gold plated over sterling silver jewelry.
The American safety standards are vital because about 10-20% of people are allergic to nickel. What is even more important is that multiple individuals with the allergy don not always realize it. Moreover, regular or occasional contact with nickel will continue to make your allergy even more severe.